Friday, August 1, 2014

Shots! Shots! Shots!

Since we are in the process of switching insurances, Lincoln is getting his 2 months shots closer to 3 months of age.  Poor little guy.  I hope today isn't awful for him.  Our ward campout is this weekend and I'm nervous because I know some babies develop a bit of a fever after their shots so he might not be very pleasant up North because of it.  I think I'm more nervous for him to receive these shots than when I receive shots for myself!

I weighed Lincoln a couple days ago and found he was 14 pounds!  He is such a good eater.  I guess we will see what the doctor says today.  Probably around the same I'm sure.  He is growing like a weed!  And, developing the cutest little personality.  He LOVES to smile and interact with us.  It's so sweet to see him awake in his bassinet in the mornings because he is so smiley!

No comments:

Post a Comment