Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hitting the 3 Month Mark

My little guy will be 3 months next Wednesday...how fitting that that will be the day I leave him for 7+ hours for the first time.  A friend asked me to sub for her 4th grade class so she could attend a funeral.

I'm a bit nervous because Lincoln is having a very difficult time accepting breast milk from a bottle and not his mommy.  It's very tiring because I can't go out long because of it and when I have left him for a babysitter, he just cries and cries.  It breaks my heart but he is kind of making his own mess on this one.  I've probably wasted like 5 ounces combined over the last couple weeks because he just refuses the bottle.  I've tried so many different ways to get him to take it... sigh...Exhausted...

Anyways, I'm trying to get the energy to do housework and make meals for Jordan every day but when Lincoln is still waking 2-3 times a night still, it's hard to feel good enough during the day to get things done.  I'm just trying to be real with y'all.  Tired and haggard is not my best look guys.

Lincoln officially giggled a week ago.  Jordan was playing with him.  It was so cute tears came to my eyes.  I seriously can't wait for him to full on giggle.  Oh man, it will become a game, I'm sure, to see who can get him to giggle first!
My mom got him this outfit.  It says "6 months" on it but it fits him perfectly now!  I think it's so darn cute!

Bath time!  His hand looks spazzy on the left  (his left).  He just gets so excited!  OH, and I like to be mean and put toys on his head. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment