Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stressed is desserts spelled backwards

I know I'm not the most optimistic person out there but, believe me when I say, life is rough right now.

I can see why people might hesitate to have their second child based on money being tight.  After all the bills and hassle we have had with the insurance for our first child, I feel like Lincoln may just end up being the only child in our family born at a hospital!

Luckily through my last employer, we have something called GAP insurance that will supposedly be reimbursing us the deductible we paid...it's just such a pain to get all the paperwork submitted to them to prove we paid all of it.

After deciding that teaching took up too much of my free time, I won't be going back.  However, that doesn't mean I don't need to get a job.  We still have bills to pay after all.  It's such a struggle to know I have this precious little guy with me all the time right now but it won't stay that way because of our financial obligations.

I just applied to GCU and had a phone interview for a position over there.  The HR rep asked me how many phone calls I could make in a day.  "That is a tough question", I said.  Then I said, "Maybe 30."  (I don't know what a person has time for...PLUS-maybe those phone calls are like 45 minute phone calls!)

Well, that wasn't the right answer apparently because she said, "Oh, well, in this position you would have roughly 500 outbound calls in a day."  I was like-"OH!!! Well then, that is not the job for me."

Honestly, it sounds to me like she already filled the position.  That's ridiculous!!!  Can someone really make THAT many in one day?  Maybe if you don't take lunch!!!

Sorry, I just had to vent.  Now I wanna go shove my face in a pint of Ben & Jerry's.  Who's with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment