Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Husband is Amazing!

Today is a glorious Saturday.  The weather is beautiful!  We're watching general conference all day so we'll probably just be cuddled up on the couch together.  I love cuddling with Jordan.


I fit into the crook of his arm so perfectly! Gosh, I love this guy.  Yes, today I feel like being sappy.  Also, crafting!  I am making some headbands for my sister's baby now that I know she is having a GIRL in early August.  I'm making these fabric flowers now, and just need to add them to a headband. :)

 Lately we've been consumed with this show, The Walking Dead.  I found some funny photos and thought I'd share them.  (They're pretty bad quality because I took a photo of them on the computer screen.)

 This one doesn't make sense...I guess I didn't notice this when I was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment