Saturday, November 29, 2014

Busy Bees!

Did I mention I work at Down East Basics now?  Yup.  Just a seasonal job though.  Who knows WHAT I'll be doing after the end of December. I do work for my parents occasionally and I also just took on another job as an Au Pair Area director.  (still learning what it is I'm supposed to do)  I only need to make a couple hundred a month for us to pay our bills but, I like to have a little extra too.  Just in case I want to eat at Taco Bell from time to time. ha ha.

I should be preparing my Sunday lesson right now.  Boy am I going to be in trouble if I don't because I work at Down East tonight until closing and I'm wiped after work so...I better get going.

More pics of Lincoln...cuz let's face it.   I'm OBSESSED with this little guy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment