Sunday, December 2, 2012

Woah. We have Been SUPER Busy!

            Sorry.  Could NOT be helped.  As a new teacher, I only dreamed about how busy I would be.  I've been much, much busier.  The work is relentless.  I leave work at 4:15 almost everyday and I STILL am not finished.  Sometimes it makes me a grumpy person my husband can attest to the truthfulness of that.  The last thing I think about before I fall asleep is something related to school work.  The first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning is also related to school.  It's exhausting.

             When telling my mom about this, she said, "welcome to parenthood".  Then I said, "Oh gosh, if this is what parenthood is like, count me out!"  It's just alot to handle right now and I need a break, like, a real good break SO bad.  I'm so excited for the next 3 weeks to go by!  I pray that it goes by fast.
             Tomorrow a student teacher is coming to watch me.  I know it's not that big of a deal but I'm still nervous.  I hope it's not a train wreck of a morning.

On a lighter note, Jordan and I have been having a grand old time being married (when I'm not working).
Jordan and I on the Tower of Terror at Disneyland for our belated  honeymoon...I really didn't want to go on the ride but I bit the bullet because he did.  That was a REAL scared face!

No comments:

Post a Comment